If you live away from important archives or repositories, and need to obtain certain documents, we can help with that!
How it works
If you know the exact documents, want a digital scan, and no translation
- Pay the $25 USD document retrieval fee below. This fee covers one hour of work to travel to the archive, research the document(s) you need, digital scan and email of the document.
- At checkout, specify the exact citations or reference information for each document, and indicate which repository or archive has the document(s) you need.
- What is your timeline? Additional fees are incurred for urgent retrieval.
- Do you want a transcription of the document?
- Do you want a translation if the document is not in English?
- Do you want both transcription and translation?
- Both transcription and translation are an additional fee of $25 each, or $45 for both.
More from this collection